onsdag 15 juli 2015

Fashion decades

hi everyone!
I've been busy coloring up the new saturated canary Fashion decade digis  ( You can find them here ) and now I have a few new card to show you.  And I know i've mentioned it before but have you entered the Coloring contest yet? if not head over to the blog and read the rules and start coloring :)
I still can not belive i'm in the GDT
I have been so lucky to get to know the other 3 amazing girls on the GDT-team. Having others to talk to when you want to rip a card apart or just chatting about the daily things that happens. I'm really fortunate:)

Seriously, the dress on this one was a challenge and i feel the need to sign up for the clothing class over at Kit and clowder now more then ever :P
I choosed to make a simpel card for this one and even that was a challenge. I find it so hard to leave it with just a few decos :P I bought the flowers from Scrapitup and the paper is from Scrapberry.



Skin: E04 E11 E21 E00 E000 R20
Hair: E59 E57 E55
Dress:W9 V09 V17 V15 V04
Lips: R20 RV13 RV14
Hat:C9 C8 C6 C5 C4

You can also find me on instagram trollmors


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar